|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||25 Minutes|
- 2 packages White Cheddar Whey Thins™, finely crushed
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 6 (2-ounce) chicken tenderloins
- 1 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup baby potatoes, halved
- 1 cup cup fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F. line a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Place finely crushed Whey thins™ in a wide bowl. in a separate wide bowl, whisk together egg and water to create an egg wash.
- Place each chicken tenderloin into the egg wash, then into the crumbs to coat, shaking off any excess. place breaded chicken onto the prepared sheet pan in a single layer. Sprinkle with paprika.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together broccoli, potatoes, green beans, olive oil, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange vegetable mixture on the prepared sheet pan beside the breaded chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through.
Use a single-serve blender or food processor to crush the Whey Thins™ for finer crumbs.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM