|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
- 2 scoops Vanilla Chai IsaLean™ Shake Dairy-Free
- 1/2 cup cold purified water
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 1 tsp slice almonds, toasted
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a single-serve blender, add IsaLean™ Shake, water, and ice. Blend on high speed for 20 seconds.
- Pour blended mixture into a serving bowl and top with raspberries, apple, almonds, and cinnamon.
You can make smoothie bowls with any IsaLean™ Shake prepared with 1/2 cup cold purified water and 1/4 cup ice.
For Chocolate Smoothie Bowl: Any chocolate IsaLean™ Shake, topped with 2 sliced strawberries, 1 teaspoon sliced almonds, and 1 tablespoon toasted unsweetened coconut.
For Strawberry Smoothie Bowl: Any strawberry IsaLean™ Shake, topped with 1 teaspoon cacao nibs, 7 blueberries, and 1 teaspoon rolled oats.
“I love eating my smoothie with a spoon, especially adding crunchy and fresh fruit toppings!”
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM